Pennsylvania Reads is the journal of the Keystone State Reading Association. Please contact the editors if you have any questions.
View the table of contents for the current issue by clicking here.
- Tammy Brown (email@example.com)
- Lynne Dorfman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jan Pizzaro (email@example.com)
- June Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Need more information?
- Call for Manuscripts (updated 11/13/14) – Deadline for Submissions: January 15, 2016
- Call for Reviewers (updated 11/13/14)
- APA Guidelines – Purdue Online Writing Lab
Sample Pennsylvania Reads Articles
Articles from Pennsylania Reads to sample and share with colleagues. When sharing, please encourage others to join KSRA so that they can receive this exciting, high-quality journal for themselves!
Volume 12, Number 1 – Summer 2013
- Exploring Social Justice With Our Students: Literature as a Tool for Conversation and Change – Ann Berger-Knorr, Leslie Colabucci, Mary Napoli
- Teaching Author’s Craft Through Literature and the Gradual Release of Responsibility Model – Ryan Colwel
- Making Literacy a “Pervasive Part” of a Second Grade Classroom – Misty Sailors
- Taking a Snapshot of Comprehension: Writing as an Informal Assessment Tool in Content Area Classrooms – Jill McGinley Yurko
Volume 11, Number 1 – Summer 2012
- How Far Have We Come in a Century of Teaching Poetry – Jennifer W. Shettel
- Question-Answer- Relationship (QAR) Strategy with Wiki Technology: A Tool to Support Content Area Literacy – Brianna Carney Strahler